The procedure for the collection, storage and destruction of personal data
“amarbay.com” collects personal data only with the consent of the user and solely to provide the customer with a service or service requiring private information: purchase in an online store, participation in promotions, warranty and after-sales service. To prevent the leakage of personal data of the client, “amarbay.com” uses a full range of information security measures (technical and organizational). The maximum period of storage of client’s personal data is 15 years from the moment the company receives private information. In other cases, the company stores personal data of the client until the termination of its activities. Destruction, depersonalization or blocking of personal data or part of a client is made to exclude the possibility of further processing of this information.
“amarbay.com” collects client’s personal data in the following categories:
• access time and IP address;
• sources of transition to the company's Internet resource;
• Web pages visited by the user;
• views of advertising banners;
• other technical information provided by the user's browser;
• Customer’s phone number (in case of a call to the numbers indicated on the company’s website).
When registering on the website www.amarbay.com, owned by Bay Emporium Ltd , the company collects customer personal information necessary for user authentication / personalization of services / order delivery / customer feedback:
• e-mail, phone number and address (in case of delivery of goods to any address);
• date of birth (in case of participation in the program of accruing ON-bonuses for a birthday);
Information about user actions:
• information about agreements / contracts between the client and the company;
• information about inquiries and appeals addressed to the company;
• data on goods purchased by the client and the services that the client used;
• Payments made and other financial information required by the laws of the Country.
The purposes of processing personal data of clients of “amarbay.com”:
• Selling products and providing other services to the client.
• Taking into account customer wishes (when developing a new product or service).
• Informing the client about promotions, discounts and special offers through electronic and SMS mailings.
• Implementation of customer feedback.
• “amarbay.com” does not provide personal data of clients to third parties
User rights regarding personal data
All customers of “amarbay.com” have the opportunity to edit personal data in their personal account. If the user expresses a desire to stop processing his personal data, the client needs to contact “amarbay.com”.